Some of the myths and lies about stopping smoking
There are many myths and lies about trying to stop smoking, so let’s get a few of those out of the way once and for all:
- Yes, you’ll still be able to socialise with smokers, if you want to
- If you used to go down the pub, bar, club or resturant for a few drinks, you can still do that after stopping smoking if you want to
- Quitting smoking doesn’t mean you’ll start to overeat
- Stopping smoking doesn’t mean you’ll put on weight
- Becoming a non-smoker won’t make you have a short temper, become angry or start to swear all the time.
Those myths and lies are really just excuses, and you don’t need them any longer, because you’re now ready to quit smoking for good.
With HypnoQuit it’s possible that someone just like you, a regular, long-term smoker can find themselves being able to stop smoking easily without any of the following:
- e-sigs or electronic cigarettes
- sprays or inhalers
- lozenges or sweets
This is because each of those less effective methods keeps you stuck in the belief that your body wants nicotine.
With HypnoQuit®, however, you could find yourself breaking free from that old smoking habit without needing to use any of those temporary crutches.
Once you realise this you’ll find that it could be very easy to stop smoking with hypnosis because it’s:
- Has no need to rely just upon willpower
- Doesn’t cause weight gain
- HypnoQuit® can help with a variety of smoked substances
- The HypnoQuit® stop smoking process can also help people stop smoking cannabis.
Ready to become a non-smoker again? Get in touch TODAY!